There are a number of quick and easy ways to do this depending on which operating system and device you're using, but the easiest way is to use our new Mobile Companion App. You can find it in the App Store or Play store by searching "Lumen5"!
In the companion app, your published videos will automatically show. Any drafts will not.
If you don't want to use the mobile app, you can follow the steps below for transferring to your mobile device:
For Mac + iPhone users:
Select all of the videos that make up your Story and send them to your iPhone using Airdrop.
To learn more, see Apple's help documentation for using Airdrop.
For Windows + Android users:
You can use messaging apps that support messaging yourself like Facebook Messenger to transfer videos. You can also use a cloud storage service like Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Open Facebook Messenger.
- Start a new chat with yourself as the recipient.
- Click on the icon to send an image or video (see screenshot below).
- Choose all of the videos that make up your Story.
- Open Facebook Messenger on your phone, navigate to the chat, and download the videos to your phone's gallery or camera roll.
All phones and operating systems
- Go to Dropbox.
- Navigate to a Folder you want to save your videos
- Choose Upload files
- Upload all of the videos that make up your Story
- Open Dropbox on your phone and save the files to your phone's gallery or camera roll.