There are a number of quick and easy ways to do this depending on which operating system and device you're using!
For Mac + iPhone users:
Select all of the videos that make up your Story and send them to your iPhone using Airdrop.
To learn more, see Apple's help documentation for using Airdrop.
For Windows + Android users:
You can use messaging apps that support messaging yourself like Facebook Messenger to transfer videos. You can also use a cloud storage service like Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Open Facebook Messenger.
- Start a new chat with yourself as the recipient.
- Click on the icon to send an image or video (see screenshot below).
- Choose all of the videos that make up your Story.
- Open Facebook Messenger on your phone, navigate to the chat, and download the videos to your phone's gallery or camera roll.
All phones and operating systems
- Go to Dropbox.
- Navigate to a Folder you want to save your videos
- Choose Upload files
- Upload all of the videos that make up your Story
- Open Dropbox on your phone and save the files to your phone's gallery or camera roll.