Videos on your camera roll can be uploaded to Instagram. You can even upload multiple scenes at once to your Story!
- Open Instagram and swipe left to open the camera
- Swipe up to access media on your camera roll
- Tap on the video you would like to share to your story OR if you want to share multiple scenes at once, tap Select Multiple and then tap on each scene in the order you want it to appear in your Story.
Note: You can only upload 10 scenes at a time to Instagram. If your Story has more than 10 scenes, you'll need to publish to repeat this step to publish additional scenes.
- Tap Next. Preview your Story. You can also add to any scene stickers like stickers like location, question, poll or quiz.
- Tap Next again, then tap Share next to Your Story.
Viewers will be able to easily tap between scenes in your Story.